cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject I'm back!
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:42:12 GMT
After almost a year in which I had to do a totally different kind of
job, I'm finally free and back (well, being ATM officially unemployed I
shouldn't be *that* happy, but WTF... :-)).

This means that in a few days, and radically from next year, I will be
able to get back here and actively participate to the project again. I'm
resubscribing -users and -docs right away, and I'm ready and eager to
catch up with the latest developments (BTW, great work guys, I'm really
impressed to see how far you managed to go lately: maybe a bit scared
about the *huge* amount of things to catch up, but definitely impressed
:-)).

I hope to see many of you at ApacheCon (too bad I won't be able to
attend the Ghent gettoghether), and talk there and on the list about the
past and future developments. Expect lots of questions and maybe some RT
soon. :-)

Hey, it's really good to be back!

Ciao,

--