cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen ...@hist.umn.edu>
Subject [ PHPGenerator ] Inital draft of PHPGenerator docs on Wiki
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:47:26 GMT
http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=PHPGenerator

I've gone through the process myself up until "make", and then I had to
leave to work, so I made an educated guess as to what should happen
afterwards.  When I get home, I'll go through the rest and make sure the
directions work.

Could someone else with experience getting the PHPGenerator working
please check my docs to make sure they're accurate?

On a side note (to -dev), why is it "PhpGenerator" and not
"PHPGenerator"?  We have HTTPGenerator and SWFGenerator, so perhaps the
file should be renamed to PHPGenerator for consistency's sake?

Tony