cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Re: Releases
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:09:44 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi Team,
> I had some busy weeks without much time for Cocoon - but I see
> some light, so there are some chances for a new release.

So did I, but in my case it was a full year of total darkness. Now looks
like I can finally breathe some fresh new air and devote time to Cocoon
again. At least, I hope so. :-)

> I have the perception that we can make a 2.0.4 release without
> problems, is this right?
> If so, I would suggest the 21st of November for a release date.
> Any objections or problems?

I'd like to add a minor feature to the XMLDB sources: looks like there
is at least one XML:DB compliant database with access control, so I'd
like to implement authentication. Not a big deal, just a few (but
useful) lines of code. I'll try to do it in the next days, then it' +1
for me to release.

Gianugo Rabellino

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: