cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Releases
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:24:46 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Hi Team,
>
>I had some busy weeks without much time for Cocoon - but I see
>some light, so there are some chances for a new release.

Hi Carsten,

I'm also quite busy, and do not see any light yet, but there are some
things which need to be done for 2.0.4:

* Apply some (minor) patches from bugzilla, if there are any...
* Upgrade excalibur (datasource has a bug fix for pool initialization
problem). Issue here is how to build 1.2 compatible excalibur. IIRC,
database demos do not work right now.
* We can upgrade xerces and xalan to latest released version.
* Port JISP upgrade & fixes from 2.1 to 2.0.4

What do you think?

Vadim