cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject complete failure to integrate an additional servlet into cocoon
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 21:28:31 GMT
Hy;

  Does anyone know, if the following Wiki-Howto applies to
  cocoon-2.0.3 or does it apply for newer releases only???

     http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=IntegrateAServlet

  Could someone tell me, if there is a difference between
  this notation:

     <map:pipeline>
      <map:match pattern="**/app">
       <map:generate src="/metasearch/internal/app"/>
       <map:serialize/>
      </map:match>
     </map:pipeline>

  compared to this one:

     <map:pipeline match="**/app">
       <map:generate src="/metasearch/internal/app"/>
       <map:serialize/>
     </map:pipeline>

  Anyway both notations won't work for me.
  I am completely stuck after hours and hours of try and
  error with my servlet integration ...
  My problem is described below. I posted it into the
  cocoon-user list, but nobody could help so far.
  maybe someone from this list could give me a hint .... please ???

  regards, Hussayn