cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [stefano world tour] First stop: London
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 16:13:10 GMT
People,

in the next 5 weeks, I'll be travelling around the planet. First stop is
London. I'm already here, I'm wasting Pier's and Fede's bandwidth at
their place and I'm leaving on Sunday for the US.

So, what about a cocoon/forrest/avalon/xindice/ASF/whatever-gettogether
tomorrow night?

Of course everybody is invited. Also, about the *where*, I'm wide open
to suggestions. Depending on how much we are we could even make it here
at their flat... oh, well, I didn't tell them, so Pier, Fede, you are
invited as well, of course :), ah... anyway, let me know. If we are too
many we'll find a quiet-enough-to-talk pub and get geeky with it :)

[for party@] About the london gettogether of next-week: bummer but I
won't be there.