cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: cocoon-2.0.3 fails when modifying a sitemap.xconf online ...
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:38:18 GMT
Hy;
thank you for the quick response;

I will consider upgrading although i would
prefer to keep on using the last release distrib,
because i believe, it is more stable.
But is this realy true ?

Would you recommend to use the current CVS
version for a production environment in place
of release 2.0.3 ?

Or could i alternatively apply the fix you mentioned
to cocoon-2.0.3 somehow? How would i do this in principle?

kind regards,
hussayn