cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: use-deli sitemap parameter
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 14:21:38 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> [...]

Dunno - I'm speaking from java code...

>Now, the bad part of this is that for each transformation step the deli
>information is generated - if you want it or not - as soon as you have
>configured the deli component. So actually this decreases performance,

I tend to agree with you...

>so I would like to have it configurable to turn it only in those
>pipelines on where it is required.

I don't use DELI, so I'm +/-0 on this subject, but you are free to
update this stuff as needed. I only brought docs in sync with code.

Let the CVS logs be with you, Carsten ;)

PS Sorry for delay in response - just found this mail :/

Vadim