cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya A. Kriveshko" <i...@kaon.com>
Subject Re: machine name for cocondev.org
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 19:08:36 GMT
Ancient Greek literature, islands and women. Am I the only one who
sees a connection here? If that's the three criteria above are a goal,
how about...

 - sappho

Of course, Sappho was quite real and not a myth. However, she wrote
poems so beautiful that Plato referred to her as the tenth Muse. I say
that qualifies...

About lilith: she was not a "bitch of biblical proportions." Her
behaviour was interpreted as such in the context of yestertimes.
I think hardly anyone in a modern society would [publically]
agree with that interpretation. If you want to give a host a
respecable name, it'd better been something rebellious and not
subservient. I'm not a naturalized Cocoon Citizen, so I guess I
can't vote. +0 (as opposed to -0). :^)
--
Ilya

P.P.S.: