cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject About Tomcat 4.1.12
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:17:42 GMT
Hi to all!

I am writing because I saw that many people reports a performance problem
using Tomcat 4.1.12 and MS IE 6.0.

My own expirence said that Cocoon give poor performance (5 minuts
response) with only 5 clients in this plataform. I know this is not a
direct Cocoon performance problem, but maybe someone here can helps to
resolve this issue. I guess that some people go away from Cocoon because
of that. Of course this is not my case. I love Cocoon. :-D

Sometime before I tried to use the old 4.0.6. Its works, but when the new
Xalan.jar version 2.4.1. comes to Cocoon CVS 2.1. Tomcat 4.0.6 stops to
work in my environment. :-(

I also saw that there are some others version of Tomcat 4.14.and 4.15. But
this version are not "official" released.

I am writing to know if someone has already makes some test in this devel
Tomcat version.

Thanks in advance,

Antonio Gallardo.