cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <c.ziege...@web.de>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Morphos in Cocoon
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:45:15 GMT
>Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>Dear all,
>
>I'm writing you to propose that project _Morphos_ be moved inside of
>the Cocoon project.

I can't currently see the benefit of this move - as far as I understand it
_Morphos_ has a much wider (or different) scope than Cocoon - so
why should it be part.

I would suggest as long as we only have one single repository for
Cocoon we should leave _Morphos_ were it is. I think it is well
located in commons right now.

BTW: do you know the XMLizer component comming from Avalon Excalibur.
I guess this is something which also fits into _Morphos_, right?

Carsten Ziegeler
c.ziegeler@web.de