cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [advice needed] New i18n implementation
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:30:51 GMT
On Tuesday 12 November 2002 16:46, Konstantin Piroumian wrote:
>. . .
> What are the
> best practices in cases, when two namespaces can be present?
>. . .

I don't know about "official" best practices here, but I'd suggest at least
recognizing the old namespace and complaining about it ("you must change to
the new namespace see XXX docs") instead of silently ignoring it.

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, Cocoon, FOP, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 blogspace http://www.codeconsult.ch/bertrand