cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Punte <steven...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Releases (problem with batik-all-1.5b2.jar )
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 00:51:29 GMT

Jar file ~lib/batik-all-1.5b2.jar seems to be built incorrectly. At least, even attempting
just to view it by way of "jar tvf batik-all-1.5b2.jar" producess an exception.  I think it
was rebuilt using winzip and not jar: perhaps doesn't have a manifest file now.

A repaired version can be download at:http://candlelightsoftware.com/downloads/batik-all-1.5b2.jar.

Don't know why others haven't seen this.  Maybe because I use Orion web server.  Can someone
kindly pop this in for 2.0.4?  Haven't yet attempted modifying apache cvs.

Sincerely:

    Steve Punte:  Candlelight Software