cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo Rivera <>
Subject Re: Releases
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 05:44:26 GMT
What about the missed features that still are not working as:

<map:actions-set>, cocoon protocol with request params and similars.

Anyway I think will be fine to write a little doc about what is not working in
the alpha release. Many newbies will like to try this new features and get
frustrated or spend many time after someone tell them that this is not
working on the current release.

Believe me, that happens to me at the beginning of my work with Cocoon 2.1
dev. And I think this is not a good start with some new technology. :-D

Antonio Gallardo.