cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <cocoonge...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HttpServletRequest
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 22:02:37 GMT
Having read this, I should add to my earlier email
that cocoon has it's own environment wrappers around
the request and that wrapped request is what has the
FilePart object.  So you'd use:

import org.apache.cocoon.environment.Request ;
import org.apache.cocoon.Constants;
  Request request =
(Request)objectModel.get(Constants.REQUEST_OBJECT);

And yes, this is different from the standard
HttpServletRequest - see javadocs.

Geoff

--- Oskar Casquero <jtacaoio@bi.ehu.es> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any alternative to HttpServletRequest
> request = (HttpServletRequest)

objectModel.get(HttpEnvironment.HTTP_REQUEST_OBJECT);