cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [FYI] Article on Linux/Cocoon vs.Microsoft-licensed software.
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 13:04:25 GMT
On Thursday 07 November 2002 12:59, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>. . .
> First, it seems to me the guy compares apples and oranges. Take a look
> at the software table:
>. . .

I agree, what I found interesting in the article was more the comparison
between "expensive licensed stuff" vs Open-Source and how this influences
one's way of working.

Actually the article says very little about Cocoon specifically. Sorry that I
didn't make that more clear in my previous message.

>. . .Please, let's
> avoid sticking it into the press/news section of our documentation.
>. . .

ok, sure.

-Bertrand