cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [important proposal] Cocoon as official Apache project
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 17:37:34 GMT

On Monday, Nov 4, 2002, at 14:53 Europe/London, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> You need to use CachingCInclude transformer which provides caching
> abilities. Result will be cached as long as all parts are valid, i.e.
> validity of whole pipeline is created using validities of aggregated
> parts.

Hi Vadim,

I got a bit confused with the different includers available .....

Looking at CInclude and CachingCInclude Transformers, they appear to
have diverged quite a bit with regards to their parameterisation.

The CIncludeTransformer has an 'ignoreErrors' parameter in it's new
form, that looks quite useful for my component system.

Oh well ..... when this project's out the door, I can have a look at
synchronising them (if no one else has done it by then ;)

Thanks for your suggestion.

regards Jeremy