cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: OT: Cocoon Stammtisch @ Frankfurt
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:44:06 GMT

  I'd also like to come.
  There is for hotel bookings.  As a last resort I have a sofa
to spare. Unfortunately I live in the middle of Frankfurt (Konstablerwache)
and the venue seems way out of Frankfurt, so it would'nt be close to stay on
my sofa ;(

  I have never been to the actual location, not even close, but from the
Airport to the city is a 20 minutes (netto) ride with public transport.