cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject RE: Release Plan for 2.0.4
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:36:30 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > I would have liked to add the build-time validation of
> > config and xdocs to 2.0.4 as i think that it addresses
> > a major lack.
> >
> > However, it still needs help from some Ant build expert
> > to get it into the 2.1-dev build system, then i could port
> > it to 2.0.4
> >
> > Is that possible?
>
> What exactly has to be done in the build system?
>
> Carsten

The "validate-config" and "validate-xdocs" targets just need
to be called from the appropriate point in the build process.
At the moment they are stand-alone targets.

The tricky bit is that it depends on a few other targets,
for example the "prepare-webapp" target that prepares the
sitemaps.

Thanks.

--David