cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject new build target validate-xdocs
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 05:24:58 GMT
Enough - my itches have turned into a rash.

Once too often i saw people correcting the simple validation
errors of other people. So i have added a new build target
called "validate-xdocs" which uses Ant to conduct build-time
validation via the DTDs.

As with the "validate-config" target, it is not yet hooked
up into the main build. So for now do:
./build.sh validate-xdocs

--David

shannon@apache.org wrote:
> shannon     2002/11/15 15:34:29
>
>   Modified:    src/documentation/xdocs performancetips.xml
>                src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/concepts sitemap.xml
>                src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/xsp logicsheet-forms.xml
>                src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/transformers
>                         sourcewriting-transformer.xml
>   Log:
>   Fixed doc-v10 validation issues
>   to facilitate doc-v11 transition.