cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking for help in the upcomming release
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:09:56 GMT
From: "IAS" <iasandcb@apache-korea.org>

> I checked out with "cocoon_2_0_3_branch" branch, and succeeded in
> building by build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=true webapp .
>
> (Build and) Test Environment:
> Intelx86
> Windows 2000 professional with service pack 3 (Regional Setting is
> Korean)
> Sun JDK 1.3.1_05
> Tomcat 4.0.6
>
> http://127.0.0.1:8080/cocoon/samples/welcome works fine.
>
> http://127.0.0.1:8080/cocoon/samples/i18n/ doesn't contain Korean,
> Japanese, Chinese sections. (I guess HEAD branch has them.)

Yes, your new tranaslations are present only in the HEAD version, because
they differ a little from what is in the 2.0.3 branch in dictionary keys and
I don't have possibility to correct them now. It'd be fine if you could
adapt your translations for 2.0.3 and post a patch to Bugzilla and maybe
also directly me.

Regards,
  Konstantin