cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Looking for help in the upcomming release
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:27:33 GMT

On Thursday, Nov 28, 2002, at 08:25 Europe/London, David Crossley wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> The Cocoon Project is working very hard to release 2.0.4 by Wednesday,
>> December 4.
>>
>> To meet this goal -- which clearly will benefit all users -- we need
>> some *specific* QA (quality assurance) input from the user community.
>>
>> To help, here's what you need to do:
>>
>> 1. Update your local CVS repository to the *latest* 2.0.4 branch
>>    version from CVS.
>
> Thanks Carsten, but did you mean 2.0.3 branch?
>
> Otherwise, would you please explain the cvs command for checkout.
> Is it ...
> cd cocoon_2_0_4_branch
> cvs -d :ext:crossley@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvs checkout -r
> cocoon_2_0_4_branch xml-cocoon2
>
> I could not find such a branch and so i have been doing
> commits to "cocoon_2_0_3_branch".

I am confused by this too ....

Also I am embarrassed to say (as I mentioned on this forum recently) I
have some minor additions to the LuceneSearch functionality in 2.0.3,
that I cannot test, because I cannot get 2.0.3 running under TomCat
4.1.12!

Which particular set of Jars do you have to move around to make this
combination work?

Thanks for any help

regards Jeremy