cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Boon Hian Tek" <b...@kietra.com>
Subject xbean (is there implementation for it, or not?)
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:46:51 GMT
Hi everyone,

This is my first post to this group. I searched through the mail archive with the
keyword xbean and xbeans but found nothing pertaining to what I am looking for.

So, my question is, is there or is there not a readily available xbean implementation
for use in XSP? Cocoon?

In the documentation of XSP's logicsheet, there is a mentioning of xbean as an
example logicsheet but I could not find any such things. When I did a grep
in the CVS tree, all I can find is mentionings in the docs.

I am wondering if there is no implementation, is there anyone working on it right
now? Otherwise, I will be willing to give it a go and try implementing it!

Best regards,

Boon Hian Tek