cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Oskar Casquero" <jtaca...@bi.ehu.es>
Subject two components implementing parser role?
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:44:39 GMT
Hello,

I would like to know if it is posible to define two components that implement parser role:
one of would be the default parser of cocoon (with its default configuration) and the other
would use xerces parser but with the validation feature turned on (I'm thinking of looking
up the validating parser only in my own components). What I want to do is similar to the case
of generators: there is one generator role and several components implementing this role.
The problem is that while different type of generators are defined in the sitemap, a unique
parser is defined for all cocoon components in cocoon.xconf, so when a parser is looked up
inside a component (for example, a generator) there is only one choice. Do you know any solution
or alternative to this?

Oskar