cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Oskar Casquero" <jtaca...@bi.ehu.es>
Subject xml document validation
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 18:55:07 GMT
Hello,

I would like to configure validation (against XML schemas) in some pipelines. When I turn
on the validation feature of the parser in cocoon.xconf, I'm asked for the sitemap grammar.
I modify the sitemap (add schema reference) in order to do the validation against sitemap-2.1-draft.xsd,
but it doesn't work because of the different namespaces (1.0 in the sitemap and 2.0 in the
schema). And, what is more, the schema for 1.0 version is written with an old XML schema specification
(1999), so the parser asks me for grammar written with the actual shema specification (2001).

So, is this the correct way to activate validation in cocoon? And if it is, where can I find
the correct schema for my sitemap? Or do I have to set the validation inside the pipeline
(creating or modifying a component), instead of in cocoon.xconf?

Oskar