cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "IAS" <iasan...@apache-korea.org>
Subject RE: Looking for help in the upcomming release
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:21:55 GMT
Your command seems right, but cocoon_2_0_4 branch name doesn't work.
(The error message is " Protocol error: uncounted data discarded".)
Please let me know the exact name of "2.0.4" branch. Thanks in advance.

--IAS

-----Original Message-----
From: David Crossley [mailto:crossley@indexgeo.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 5:26 PM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Looking for help in the upcomming release

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> The Cocoon Project is working very hard to release 2.0.4 by Wednesday,

> December 4.
>
> To meet this goal -- which clearly will benefit all users -- we need
> some *specific* QA (quality assurance) input from the user community.
>
> To help, here's what you need to do:
>
> 1. Update your local CVS repository to the *latest* 2.0.4 branch
>    version from CVS.

Thanks Carsten, but did you mean 2.0.3 branch?

Otherwise, would you please explain the cvs command for checkout.
Is it ...
cd cocoon_2_0_4_branch
cvs -d :ext:crossley@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvs checkout -r
cocoon_2_0_4_branch xml-cocoon2

I could not find such a branch and so i have been doing
commits to "cocoon_2_0_3_branch".

--David