cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] build-time XML validation via RELAX NG
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:01:01 GMT

    David> I notice that the RNG grammar is catering for the
    David> deliberately broken lint/sitemap.xmap

Actually, it's not deliberately broken - the invalid bits are
commented out.
What I've been doing is then to uncomment them one-by-one to test the
power of the grammar to reject invalid constructs. Those that it fails
to reject, I have added as comments to the grammar file, to provoke
thoughts on what to tackle next.
However, I finding it quite hard to see how to tackle these cases. I
can't work out what the rules ought to be. They are certainly more
complex than the comments against these invalid cases suggest.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire