cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen ...@hist.umn.edu>
Subject Re: Another XSP?
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:18:32 GMT
On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Ugo Cei wrote:

> "Introducing XML Server Pages - XSP"
>
> "XSP technology is a revolutionary innovation from Trilog built to
> improve both the development and execution of powerful Web applications.
> As the core technology in FlowBuilder XML Edition, XML Server Pages
> (XSPs) provide the framework to create dynamic applications that
> leverage reusable components in a manner that is faster, more intuitive,
> more flexible, and more easily maintained than JSPs or ASPs."
>
> http://xsp.triloggroup.com/flowbuilder/site/f5_1_Tech_XSP.xsp
>
> Maybe we should have trademarked the "XSP" term :-(

And "flow*", too.... we should keep track of things like this, like that
Sony Cocoon thingy a while back... if for not reason than to be able to
look back in a couple years after they've failed horribly and The Real
Cocoon has taken over the world :)

TC

Tony Collen -- tc@socsci.umn.edu
College of Liberal Arts   University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, West Bank