cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ruben_In...@sonynetservices.com
Subject i18n in a war in Weblogic
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:05:35 GMT
Hi all,
I've tried to deploy yesterdays version of cocoon.war in Weblogic (6.1 sp1)
and I got
errors running the i18n Transformer example: it complained because the
translations
directory was in a 'zip' protocol..

I had a look at the sources, and I found this in
org\apache\cocoon\transformation\I18nTransformer.java: (lines 844-848)

            if (!systemId.startsWith(FILE)) {
                throw new ResourceNotFoundException(
                    systemId + " does not denote a directory"
                );
            }

Commenting this lines the i18n works good (so far), is there any special
reason why the directory cannot be in a zip?

btw, the spanish translations are quite funny ;-)
regards,
Ruben