cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <>
Subject R: R: R: [SUMMARY] JFreeChart, anyone ?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:51:38 GMT

It didn't use the usual (although soon-to-be-deprecated) getLogger.debug()

> > 4) AFAIK the Transformer didn't use JFreeChart
> CVS version doesn't, but Tom IIRC had already done a version with is on
> his computer.

Well, nice to know.

> > Well, I used WinCVS to download it, and maybe I just didn't download the
> > latest version.
> > How could I download the latest stable release without using WinCVS ?
> It's still a Work in Progress, that's why I asked you to join us.
> If you are seriously interested in working on the code I could propose
> you for commit access and you could work with us on it.
> No need to start yet another charting effort, we can work together :-)

Frankly, we weren't impressed by the transformer... we'd rather start anew.
Anyway, I'd love making a common effort, but:
1) We're building a SAX Transformer
2) We're going to build only said Transformer
3) We have to finish it in a couple of weeks at most, and it will be limited
to: Bar, Stacked bar and Pie charts
4) AFAIK, we  don't need to use any Krysalis component

Do you think we can collaborate on such basis ?

Best regards,

I haven't, apparently, downloaded the latest version, hence I can make
incorrect statements: could you send me the latest Transformer source code
at: ?

Luca Morandini
Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca dello Stato

     We are protected from the virus by Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message