cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <spectrum.morand...@ipzs.it>
Subject R: R: [SUMMARY] JFreeChart, anyone ?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:18:14 GMT
Nicola,

we've tried to use the Transformer included in Wings, but:

1) We weren't able to compile it, due to some jar version mismatch
2) We didt't like its use of fixed DOM paths
3) We didn't understand its use of logging
4) AFAIK the Transformer didn't use JFreeChart

Well, I used WinCVS to download it, and maybe I just didn't download the
latest version.
How could I download the latest stable release without using WinCVS ?

best regards,

Luca Morandini
Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca dello Stato
lmorandini@ieee.org
spectrum.morandini@ipzs.it

     We are protected from the virus by Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition