cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Luca Morandini" <spectrum.morand...@ipzs.it>
Subject [SUMMARY]: document() XSLT function not working properly [WAS: Is this as anomaly ?]
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:33:51 GMT
Folks,

the anomaly I've found (document XSLT function returning a string instead of
a node-set) is linked to the Xalan version AND the incremental-processing
parameter.

It could be summarized as follows:

1) Xalan 2.2.0.D14 and incremental-processing set to "true": Error
2) Xalan 2.2.0.D14 and incremental-processing set to "false": Ok
3) Xalan 2.3.1 and incremental-processing set to "true": Ok
4) Xalan 2.3.1 and incremental-processing set to "false": Ok

Unfortunately, since Xalan 2.3.1 has a lot of bugs in it, I'm bounded to use
2.2.0.D14.
Therefore, I had to set the incremental-processing to "false" manually when
I switched to Cocoon 2.0.3, since the default is "true" (note: the default
is "false" in Cocoon 2.0.2, which explains why I didn't notice the problem
with that version of Cocoon).

Best regards,

P.S.
Vadim, thanks for the hint about Xalan !

Luca Morandini
lmorandini@ieee.org



     We are protected from the virus by Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-dev-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, email: cocoon-dev-help@xml.apache.org


Mime
View raw message