cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <spectrum.morand...@ipzs.it>
Subject Is this as anomaly ?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:09:27 GMT
Folks,

When the "incremental-processing" attribute of the XSLT-processor is set to
"true", the "document()" XSLT function returns a string and NOT a node-set
(as
it is supposed to do).

Hence, if you want something like:
<xsl:copy-of select="document('test.xml')"/>

to work properly, youd should modify cocoon.xconf, setting
"inremental-processing" to "false", like in:
<xslt-processor class="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl"
	logger="core.xslt-processor">
	<parameter name="use-store" value="true"/>
	<parameter name="incremental-processing" value="false"/>
</xslt-processor>

Is this as an anomaly or it supposed to behave this way ?

Best regards,

P.S.
BTW, in Cocoon 2.0.2 the default was "false", while in the 2.0.3 it is
"true", therefore, I hade an hard time to figure this out :(

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org

Luca Morandini
Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca dello Stato
lmorandini@ieee.org
spectrum.morandini@ipzs.it

     We are protected from the virus by Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition