cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <>
Subject Is this as anomaly ?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:09:27 GMT

When the "incremental-processing" attribute of the XSLT-processor is set to
"true", the "document()" XSLT function returns a string and NOT a node-set
it is supposed to do).

Hence, if you want something like:
<xsl:copy-of select="document('test.xml')"/>

to work properly, youd should modify cocoon.xconf, setting
"inremental-processing" to "false", like in:
<xslt-processor class="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl"
	<parameter name="use-store" value="true"/>
	<parameter name="incremental-processing" value="false"/>

Is this as an anomaly or it supposed to behave this way ?

Best regards,

BTW, in Cocoon 2.0.2 the default was "false", while in the 2.0.3 it is
"true", therefore, I hade an hard time to figure this out :(

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant

Luca Morandini
Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca dello Stato

     We are protected from the virus by Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message