cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Chaining order (Re: [VOTE] Input module chaining)
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 14:22:46 GMT

Jeff Turner wrote:

> > Just a silly question: are you joking or do you consider this seriously?
>
> Absolutely :) See the other thread. It separates two concerns that are
> currently mixed, and makes module implementation _much_ simpler. I think
> Chris, Konstantin and I are all very happy with it. Now's the time to
> raise objections..

Yes, ok, if you are all happy with this...I can't stop you from doing this.
I personally don't like the concept, because the configuration is static in
the cocoon.xconf - I don't see this in the sitemap.

And yes: I still believe in SoC, which means a usual Cocoon user has only
to edit (and know) the sitemap - he should not care about the cocoon.xconf.

Carsten