cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Chaining order (Re: [VOTE] Input module chaining)
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 14:38:45 GMT
Piroumian Konstantin wrote:
> Configuration of input modules is a little different matter. If you have
> good suggestions on how to configure them in the sitemap then nobody will
> have objections, I think. What we couldn't agree on all this time was the
> modularity and module chaining implementation. Jeff, Chris, am I wrong?

Ok, let's try this: I made a suggestion for a simple InputModule interface
today - nobody really complained about it - so this should be the way to go,
right?
Now, it seems that you all have come to a conclusion for chaining etc. Just
post an interface/description for this and we can agree on it or change it
until we all are happy.

Carsten