cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [vote] build systems
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:10:42 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> Carsten, could you please try to reproduce the following:
>
> build clean
>
> build
>
> check the cocoon.roles from the jar -> roles from blocks are not there
>
> build
>
> check the cocoon.roles from the jar -> roles from blocks are there
>
> Sorry - I don't think it's fixed yet :-(

Ok ok, you're right (this time I double checked before I confirm it :) ).

Now, I added a fix to this to the build.xml which simply rebuilds
the cocoon.jar after the blocks are build. It's a hack, but it works.
As I fear for months, sooner or later we have to redesign the build
system, because build.xml got way too complicated and big.

Carsten