cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Googlefight (was: RE: [ot] oscom berkeley)
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 07:35:57 GMT
Another comparison: Cocoon vs. Struts.

http://www.googlefight.com/cgi-bin/compare.pl?q1=Cocoon&q2=Struts&B1=I%27m+F
eeling+Groggy%21%21+Go%21&compare=1&langue=us

Result could seem amazing, knowing how popular is Struts. But after a moment
I've realized that so few searches can also indicate more visibility of the
project (I mean that Struts does not need to be searched, cause it's well
known). So returning to the Cocoon vs. Zope case, if Cocoon is searched less
than Zope this can mean also that Cocoon is easier to find by other means
(e.g. directly from Apache site).

Konstantin