cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@apache.org>
Subject defaulting to a matcher when another one is not present
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2002 01:03:20 GMT
I have the following problem. I want to write a <map:match
pattern="**.html"> matcher in the top-level sitemap, and have it
invoked for most of the HTML page generation. However I'd like this
rule to be overwritten in sub-sitemaps, e.g. if a sub-sitemap
implements a  rule with a similar pattern, this rule should take
precendence. This would be very similar to the precedence rule in XSLT,
allowing developers to define catch-all rules, while still permitting
the rule to be rewritten.

Do we have something like this which can implement this behavior?

Thanks,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@apache.org>
http://webweavertech.com/ovidiu/weblog/ (Weblog)