cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: New ZipArchiveSerializer
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:24:35 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Jeremy Aston wrote:
>
>> Very cool,
>> As a demo of how to write a generator for Lajos' and
>> my upcoming Cocoon book I have written a
>> ZipDirectoryGenerator which might augment this.  If
>> anyone is interested in getting the code then let me
>> know.
>>

> Sounds good, but the same can easily be achieved by chaining the
> DirectoryGenerator and the ZipArchiveSerializer through a very simple
> XSL transformation.

Jeremy,

I suddenly realize I may have misunderstood what's behind the
ZipDirectoryGenerator. I initially thought about a component that packs
the contents of a directory in a zip archive, but I finally guess it's a
generator that lists the content of a zip archive, as outlined by the
fact that it's a generator.

Which one is right ?

Sylvain