cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Back from Germany
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:11:09 GMT
Leo Sutic wrote:

> >From: Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@apache.org]
> >
> >  phase 2) use blocks just for deployment. This is mostly
> >similar at WAR
> >files today: just package your stuff as a block and deploy it on a
> >running Cocoon.
>

> Stefano,
>
> does this imply that Cocoon will move from being a servlet to
> becoming an integral part of the servlet container?

Hey, people, I wrote several thousands of lines of emails about the subject.

I'm not doing this behind your back, it's all here on cocoon-dev
already, just search for 'cocoon block' or 'cob' on the mail archives.

I'm restating all this because Carsten didn't got the point and Giacomo
and I could have the idea across.

But from your comments it seems that it's still that case.

All right, I'll try to come up with a more detailed proposal soon and
restart the whole design discussion, hopefully with more input from people.