cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject cocoon-2.0.3 portal in a production environment ...
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:29:52 GMT
Is it reasonable to use the cocoon portal demo
from cocoon-2.0.3 as starting point for a
productive application running about 20000
users with about 120 concurrent sessions and
about 10 major page hits per second (not counting
subsequent requests for images and so on)

We are currently running a SUN Enterprise 450
with 4 processors (i think 450 MHz or so...)
We are using tomcat 4.1.12, but may switch to
websphere due to customer restrictions...

any hint is welcome.
regards, Hussayn

--
Dr. Hussayn Dabbous