cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: R: Is this as anomaly ?
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:27:21 GMT
Luca Morandini wrote:

>Folks,
>
>I've sent the following message a couple days ago and no answer came. I'd
>like only to know whether this is an anomaly to put into BugZilla, or it is
>the intended behaviour: any good soul listening ?

Answer to your question: Yes, anomaly; No, it is not supposed to work
this way. My take is that any change in transformer configuration should
not affect output -- in the end, it's supposed to work in accordance
with the spec.

So yes, sounds like bug, but I have no idea how to fix it. Hope
xalanians know better.

Vadim