cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XSP vrs. transforms.
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:23:49 GMT

Enke, Michael wrote:
> Also in computer magazin articles from Matthew and Carsten
> I read the same: XSP has no future in Cocoon.
> But in my mind I can do things with xsp much easier and more
> flexible than with transformers.
> I did not follow the discussions about this topic but
> I cann't imagine that xsp will really be thrown away.

XSP will not be thrown away.

Ok, let me be more clear: XSP will not be thrown away.

;-)

Cocoon injects content via Generators, and XSP is just *one* of the
possible ways to do it.

In the beginning it was heavily used, improperly IMO but those
discussions are all in the archives, and it will probably be less and
less important over time.

But XSP will not be thrown away.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -