cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: R: [SUMMARY] JFreeChart, anyone ?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:01:51 GMT

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Luca Morandini wrote:
>
>> Derek,
>>
>> the other solution we tought of was about using XSL, but we haven't found
>> something mature enough.
>

> FYI in the Cocoon scratchpad there is a charting sample that works.

Oops, just read your other email, I've seen you've seen it.

Anyway, Wings was thought as a system that would work with most graphic
packages underneath, and a JFreeChart version of Wings has already been
done by one of our committers.

If you would like to join the efforts and work with us, it would be
cool. We already have a lot of code, so I think it would help you.

LEt us know over at Krysalis if you are interested. :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -