cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Frankfurt Stammtisch date/place
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:55:24 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Unfortunately, though, I won't be able to make it at the Cocoon
> Gettogether in Belgium since I'll probably be in the US for the ApacheCON.

Just for everybody's info:

58 people are expected to come so far. This is much more than we
expected (and really, really great), so if you think about coming,
please register ASAP - there is a chance that I'll have to close
registrations in order not to exhaust our budget. Other sponsors are
welcome, of course.

FYI: of the 58 attendees, only 37 are Belgian :-)

</Steven>