cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Ann] Documented the Pipeline "expires" parameter
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:35:19 GMT
Ivelin Ivanov wrote:
> I finally found the time to debug the code and understand how the pipeline
> "expires" parameter works.
> Although I wanted to use it for a long time, all my requests for
> documentation were ignored :\ and I didn't want to once again look behind
> the curtain for something that is conceptually very simple.

Urgh... I feel particularily guilty, being myself the original proposer
and author of that component. Unfortunately I'm really short on time
lately, and I'm lagging behind the new development. Anyway, I'm
constantly monitoring the -dev list but I can't remember of any
particular request for documentation on it. I'll try to catch up,
meanwhile thanks for covering me up!

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino