cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Announcement] sitemap variables
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 20:29:44 GMT
Hello Thorsten,

in my opinion the syntax {/////1} is really poor. Maybe it's only
because of my knowledge to XPath and file systems or protocols, but a
syntax like ////1 is not known anywhere. It's logical to use /1 to get
the root 1, but never for 1 level back. Who shell explain this to Cocoon
newbies??

The only nice proposal I found was made by Ilya A. Kriveshko:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org/msg22477.html.

Regards,

Joerg