cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Returned Mail / Atgriezts e-pasts!]
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:43:26 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> If that address is not subscribed it wouldn't bounce because your reply is
> delivered to the list which distributes it to him and then bounce back to
> you directly.

Checked with Brian: the address was subscribed. I've got 3 or 4 of them
in a week time - and one.lv is about mobile messaging using SMS... quite
some unreliable mailbox to let moderately trafficed mailing lists such
as cocoon-dev flow in, IMHO.

I swapped DNS of outerthought.org about a week ago and due to IP address
caching have received ezmlm warnings from most of my Apache mailing
lists, on 30-something messages - did anyone receive bounces?

</Steven>