cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: [OT] Googlefight (was: RE: [ot] oscom berkeley)
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 08:10:28 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> At googlefight.com you can compare keywords - which one is requested by the
> google users more often.
> I tried cocoon vs. zope ;-)
>
> http://www.googlefight.com/cgi-bin/compare.pl?q1=cocoon&q2=zope&B1=I%27m+Fee
> ling+Groggy%21%21+Go%21&compare=1&langue=us
>
> Reinhard

Where does it say that this measures the more often required term? All
it says is:

"Number of results on Google for the keywords cocoon and zope"

And indeed if you do the searches you get:

Searched the web for cocoon.  Results 1 - 10 of about 559,000.
Searched the web for zope.  Results 1 - 10 of about 12,100,000.

I might be wrong, but I don't think Google provides statistics about the
frequency of search terms.

So this thread is not just off topic, it is also totally off base!

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://www.beblogging.com/blog/