cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Where did the authentication framework go?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 12:28:20 GMT
[I posted this yesterday on cocoon-users but got no reply. The same
issue was reported also by Antonio Gallardo Rivera. Are we the only two
users having this problem?]

I just updated C2.1-dev from CVS, installed with build
installscratchpadwar and I cannot find the authenitication framework
anymore :(.

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/authentication/login

The org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode
notifies that org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException says:

Could not find component

More precisely:

org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not find
component
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not find
component
at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:255)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentManager.java:236)
at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory$ComponentManagerProxy.lookup(DefaultComponentFactory.java:393)
at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory$ComponentManagerProxy.lookup(DefaultComponentFactory.java:393)
at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.LoggedInAction.act(Unknown
Source)

Just as I was starting again to work on CocoBlog :(.

     Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://www.beblogging.com/blog/